CODEX has released the newest build of the PC game “Heavens Hope”. Enjoy!
- Kareem’s customerliste should be now fetched and returned back while he has left his stand. This should solve issues with the bottle.
- The dialog choice during the bargain / trading block will return to the original dialoglevel after an unsuccessful bargain.
- The map in the sarcophag is now unusable
- The opening and closing eyelid sounds have been adjusted and are less noisy now
- Catacombs -> area that triggers the stamp have been expanded so that the event should be triggered more often
- The church clock has to be used only once to trigger the level mechanism
- The hotspot (mud) on the jaildrain has been removed because it was not reachable by the player
- If a save has been done after freeing Talorel from the cell, the dialog scene between Bloomfold and Talorel will be loaded
- Sounds, music and the subtitles will be directly taken over after the option has been choosen and confirmed
- You can now hide all texts in the option menu
- You will not hear any combination-sounds if they were wrong
- You cannot leave the cemetary scene (eg. map and exit) as long as Agnes has not been burried and the cemetary minigame is active
- The mill minigame has been reworked: After it falls two times you get a dialog option to skip the minigame. This should work now.
- The mill minigame has now some more proper walkables
- If McCallum has been locked up he will be not availabe during the speech
Developer: Mosaic Mask Studios
Publisher: EuroVideo Medien GmbH